The Time Has Come!
Be An E.B.O.N.Y. Character!
Let's be frank: it has been a long time since E.B.O.N.Y. was launched. When I was searching for people who could be illustrations for certain characters, I simply asked those who looked like any of them in my mind. Whoever said yes, was in.
However, in all these years, I've lost contact with them.
What's even more important, I'd rather see people as characters who are actually into E.B.O.N.Y.!
And this is why the E.B.O.N.Y. Character Contest has been lauched!
Please, read the following instructions before attending.
(1) Any person can participate, regardless of in-game activity.
Contestants needn't be E.B.O.N.Y. players at all although it's
highly preferred to have some knowledge about the game.
One person can apply for two different characters.
(2) A person can send over maximum 10 photos,
per character, naming the E.B.O.N.Y.
character(s) they want to be, to the e-mail address as follows:
Important: Sending over any photo counts as an active consent of letting us the photos used in E.B.O.N.Y.
Any E.B.O.N.Y. character can be applied for, including minor characters and characters not yet implemented (but named), with the exception of LinHuan and Aneninen.
(2) Contestants are allowed to send over photos only about
themselves. No nudes or otherwise offensive
photos are allowed.
Photos about other persons can be accepted only if a written consent of this person is attached and if the person in question is at least 12 years old.
Important: Any photos don't match the criteria above are being deleted instantly without any warning. Any contestant sending over such photos multiple times will be banned from the contest.
(3) If possible, use photos with homogeneous background. However, photos with complex background are not automatically turned down.
(4) Any modification of the photo sent over is allowed, including changing the background, using filters etc. However, in this case, we would like to get the original photo, as well, if possible. (These "alias photos" don't count in the 10-photo limit.)
(5) We appreciate if the contestant follows the in-game description of the applied character. On the other hand, photos don't have to match the "out-of-E.B.O.N.Y." (original) incarnation of the same character if there's one.
(6) Please, keep it in mind that selecting the best match
for a character is a complex process. So, don't get upset
if you get turned down.
Important: contestants won't essentially get an email about having their photos turned down.
(7) Every contestant gets chosen for a certain character will be informed about this fact, alongside the final version of the photo we plan to use. This photo is a subject of negotiation with the player.
(8) In case a photo is planned to be used for a different character to the one which was originally applied for, the contestant will be asked for another consent.
(9) We reserve the right to keep the photos for further
purposes and/or inspiration.
Important: on request, the photos sent over will be deleted.
(10) We are sharing no photos with any third parties.
(11) We are using no photos for other, non-E.B.O.N.Y. related purposes.
(12) Those whose photos have been chosen for impersonating
E.B.O.N.Y. characters shall be mentioned on the Credit
page of E.B.O.N.Y.
Any contestant can choose their names they want to use on the Credit page freely assuming the chosen name is neither offensive nor impersonating someone else.
Any ontestant can choose not to get mentioned on the Credit page.
We await your photos! E.B.O.N.Y. needs you!